Commercial property law is a thriving area of practice, especially during periods of economic boom.
Our commercial property services
Our expertise covers a wide range of legal services relating to commercial property law, including:
- Handling the sale and purchase of business premises such as shops, restaurants, industrial units and property occupied by educational organisations, care homes, dental and doctors practices
- The acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property
- Granting and renewing business premises leases
- Residential and commercial development transactions
- Drafting, negotiating and agreeing the terms of commercial leases, business sale agreements and transfers
- Preparing legal documentation for the sale of commercial property at auction
- Handling all aspects of secured lending over commercial property by commercial lenders
- Licensed property transactions and complex matters surrounding licensed property, including matters relating to leisure properties and facilities
- The acquisition of commercial property by commercial pension funds
- The assembly of land for development purposes and the subsequent disposal of plots on the developed land
All fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Quotations for fees and disbursements on all business and commercial matters are available on request.